XAT or Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level management exam conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, on behalf of the XAMI. This exam helps a candidate to take admission for post graduate management programs in different B schools across the country. XAT is conducted at all over the country in more than 30 metro cities in India and also at 4 international test centers. XAT 2014 Registration has been started on 12th August and aspirants can register up to 22nd November, 2013. This year, XAT has added a few extra centers counting Udaipur, besides 44 cities in India and 2 international cities of Dubai and Katmandu. XAT calculates students on Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Knowledge.XLRI is conducting test at all India level to select the most appropriate candidate for management education. The test score is being used by more than 100 institutes for the admission. XLRI has announced that XAT 2014will be held on 5th January, 2014
Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2014:
- Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university from India/abroad are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates completing their final examination by June 10, 2014 may also apply. Other XAT Associate Member Institutes may have a different date regarding the completion of the final examination.
- Candidates may also apply through GMAT score obtained during December 1, 2011and December 20, 2013 for following programs – Indian applicants only apply for PGDM (GMP) and Global MBA programme through GMAT score. Non resident Indians in addition to the above programmes may also apply for HRM/BM/FPM programmes using GMAT score secured during period.
- XAT 2014 Registration — 12th August to 22nd November, 2013
- XAT 2014 Exam — 5th January, 2014
- XAT 2014 Admit Card – 18th December 2013 to 31st December 2013