West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations or WBJEE 2014 is a common entrance exam. WBJEE 2014 is being conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for getting admission into the undergraduate courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in universities or colleges in West Bengal.
The filling of application form will begin in the end week of December and it will lasts till last week of January, 2014. The score of WBJEE is valid for one year.
WBJEE 2014 Application Form: WBJEE 2014 Application Form Will be available only in Online. Students have to fill up the application form from the official website of the board http://www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
To get the WBJEE 2014 Application Form Candidates need to visit the portal and CLICK the required link ONLINE APPLICATION WBJEE – 2014 and thereafter will be directed to the actual application form.
How to fill Up the Application Form: Here are some useful instructions to fill up the WBJEE 2014 Application Form. These will help you to fill up the Form correctly.
- The Application form is interactive in nature and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections. Fields must be filled up as they are compulsory, otherwise the application will not be submitted.
- The Application Form has generally two sections. The first is Personal Details and the other is Fee Payment Details.
- Candidates must have filled up their Personal Details first and then it will be directed to Fee Payment Details.
- There are instructing message to fill up correctly. As soon as the cursor is taken to a certain field, a cursor tip MESSAGE will be shown to the candidate to assist in filling up. In case of difficulty, the HELP icon placed right next to the field will redirect the candidate to that section of the Brochure which deals with the filling up of the said field.
- After completion and submission of the Personal Details, the system will generate a unique 7-digit numeric APPLICATION NUMBER for the candidate. Once an Application Number is generated, the candidate may logout of the system.
- The candidate has to use this system generated Application Number and his/her Date-of-Birth for logging into the system. Therefore it is very important for the candidate to note down this number.
FEE PAYMENT DETAILS: candidate applying for WBJEE 2014 has to pay Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only, as application fee, through ONLINE mode. An extra service charge of Rs. 6/- has to be paid by the candidates. The candidate, on successfully uploading the PERSONAL DETAILS; will be directed to the webpage containing process of payment of application fee. The candidate has the option to choose any one from the following modes of payment:
(a) Payment through Allahabad Bank e-Challan: The candidate has to select “Allahabad Bank e-challan” to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he selects it an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the Bank for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login to the system and upload the details written on the e-Challan by the bank official. When the details are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated
(b) Payment through e-Post Office: The candidate has to select e-Post Office mode if he/she wants to submit the application fee through one of the e-Post Office connectivity enabled Post Offices in the State of West Bengal. As soon as he completes that a RECEIPT will be generated containing details of the Candidate which is required to be printed by the candidate and taken to the nearest e-Post Office connectivity enabled Post Office for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login to the system and upload the details written on the receipt by the Post Office. When the details are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated.
Confirmation Report and Its filling up: The Confirmation Report can be generated after successful payment of Application Fee. The candidate has to click on the available link PRINT CONFIRMATION PAGE & TOP SHEET. Its generation means that the candidate has been successfully REGISTERED. It contains TWO PAGES and the two pages should be printed on separate A4 size papers.
(i) Confirmation Page
(ii) Top Sheet with the requisite enclosures.
On the Confirmation Page the candidate should paste two recent colored Passports sized Photographs. One of the photographs needs to be self-attested after pasting. Then the candidate has to put his/her Left Thumb Impression (LTI) and Signature in the respective boxes. The box for signature of the Father / Mother / Guardian (in case both parents are absent /unavailable) must also be duly filled up by either Father / Mother of the candidate or the Guardian, as the case may be.
In the second page the candidate has to put his/her own signature only. Then the candidate needs to self-attest all the photocopies of the required documents / testimonials enlisted in the Page AND attach those along with a self-attested photocopy of the e-Challan/Receipt with the system generated Top Sheet. The Confirmation Page must not be clipped with this enclosure.
Submission of Application Form: The candidate has to send, in a single envelop, with the following documents – layout of the Confirmation Report, i.e. the Confirmation Page and the Top Sheet. The Confirmation Page and the Top Sheet are to be put in an envelope and sent to the Board Office, to WBJEEB office at AQ- 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091, by speed post.