All the qualified candidates of NEET UG 2013 who wanted to apply for State Quota seats of various medical Courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/ BHMS/ BSc. Nursing/BPMT in the State of Maharashtra, should submit information online on Directorate of Medical education & Research (DMER) website – www.dmer.org. The information submitted will be used for preparation of Maharashtra State Quota Provisional Merit List.
The Online information submission has been started from 12th June, 2013 and last date is 20th June, 2013 (Thursday) at 10.00 p.m. Only those candidates who will submit their information will be considered for subsequent process of Maharashtra State Quota admission. Those who fail to submit the information within time; their names will not be included in the State Merit List.
Instructions for filling up the information Form Online:
- At first, Candidate should open the website – www.dmer.org and on right side of the home page there will be link for “online submission of information for the preparation of Maharashtra State NEET UG Provisional Merit List” candidate should click on this link.
- Then, Information form will be available to the candidate. The said form will have different fields for filling information. The candidate should take a copy of his /her NEET UG result sheet for filling the information.
- After filling all the information, the candidate should click on the “SUBMIT” button. The data will be registered in the data base and automatically data sheet will be generated with unique application number.
- The candidate should take the printout of the data sheet. The candidate must bring this data sheet duly signed by him/her at the time of preference form filling process for verification. The candidate not bringing the data sheet print out at the time of preference form filling process will not be permitted to join in the preference form filling process.
- If the candidate submits more than one information form then the data sheet of most recent information form brought at the time of preference form filling will be considered as final for entire admission process of NEET UG 2013-2014 admissions.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT-1/ NT-2/ NT-3/ OBC/ PH/ Defence/ MKB/Hilly Area must mark his category in this information form. If the claim is not marked then later the category claim will not be granted at the time of admission process.
So, all the desired candidates are required to fill up the information submission form well in advance because any technical problem can spoil their dream. DMER is not responsible for any technical fault.
For any problem/ difficulties in filling of this information form the candidate should contact the CET helpline No. 022- 22652251/ 22652257/ 22652259.