The Online seat allotment for MBBS & BDS courses into the Medical/ Dental Colleges of Kerala will processed by the NEET UG 2013 State Merit List. The revised Priority list has been published on 20.07.2013 at the website of the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations. So, candidates who are included in the revised Priority list and various Category lists be able to register their options from 22nd July 2013 to 29th July 2013, 3pm throughout the official site- www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
The schedule of First phase allotment:
- Opening of the option registration facility:-22nd July 2013
- Trial Allotment:-27th July 2013
- Closing of option registration: – 29th July 2013, 3 pm
- First allotment:-30th july2013, 8 pm
- Candidates allotted to all courses shall remit fee shown in the allotment memo at selected branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT) and join the Colleges where allotments are Given:-31st July 2013 to 05th august 2013
- Submission of Non-joining report by the College authorities
- Before 5 pm: – 07th august 2013
Online Registration: Candidates of the revised priority list have to Register Online from 22nd July 2013 to 29th July 2013, 3 pm at www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates who do not register their options within the specific time will not be considered for allotment under any conditions. The Option Facilitation Centres and Help Desks having internet facility will be working throughout the State during this stage for providing necessary help to the candidates for registration of options by the candidates.
- Please read the Notification before filing options. Candidates are directed not to file unnecessary options. Lapsing of Govt. seats by filing unnecessary options will invite penalties.
- Those who do not remit fee in the specified time will lose their existing allotment.
- Those candidates who do not take admission in the specified time will lose existing allotment.
- Allotment to all courses will be subject to Govt. Sanction/Permission of the Apex body/Affiliation from the University concerned.
- Candidates retaining unnecessary higher options, in colleges which they do not wish to join, will be liable to pay penalty as per Clause 12.2.4(c) of the prospectus.
Help Line Numbers: 0471 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, and 2339104
The list of Colleges in which options can be registered in First Phase Allotment for MBBS/BDS Courses is given below:
List of Government Medical Colleges
- ALP — T D Medical College, Alappuzha
- KKM — Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode
- KTM — Govt. Medical College, Kottayam
- TCM — Govt. Medical College, Thrissur
- TVM — Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram
- MLP — Govt. Medical College, Manjeri, Malappuram
List of Government Controlled Co-Operative Medical Colleges
- CMC — Cochin Medical College, Kalamassery, Kochi
- KNM — Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur
List of Medical Colleges Under Kerala Private Medical College Managements’ Association
- GMC — Sree Gokulam Medical College & Research Foundation, Venjaramoodu P O, TVPM
- SUC — SUT Academy of Medical Science, Vattappara, Thiruvananthapuram.
- KCM — KMCT Medical College, Mukkom, Kozikkode.
- AZC — Azeezia Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Meyyannoor P O, Kollam.
- TRM — Travancore Medical College, Mylapore, Umayanalloor P O, Kollam.
- SIM — Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Chalakka,North Kuthiathode PO, Ernakulam.
- MMH — Malabar Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Modakkallur PO, Atholi (via) Kozhikkode
- EMC — MES Medical College, Perinthalmanna, Malappuram.
List of Medical Colleges under Kerala Christian Professional College Managements’ Federation
- AMC — Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Amala Nagar.P.O.,Thrissur
- JMC — Jubilee Mission Medical College and Research Institute, Thrissur
- MMC — Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church Medical College, Kolenchery,Ernakulam
- PMC — Pushpagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Thiruvalla
Medical College as per GO(Rt)No.2382/2013/H& FWD dated:04/07/2013
- SMC– Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College, Karakonam, Thiruvananthapuram
Government Dental Colleges
- KKD — Govt. Dental College, Kozhikode
- KTD — Govt. Dental College, Kottayam
- TVD — Govt. Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram
Government Controlled Co-Operative Dental College
- KND — Pariyaram Dental College, Pariyaram, Kannur
List of Dental Colleges Under All Kerala Self financing Dental college Management Consortium
- AAD — Al-Azhar Dental College, Perumpillichira P O, Thodupuzha, Idukki
- ADC — Annoor Dental College, Puthuppady P O, Muvattupuzha, Ernakulam
- AZD — Azeezia College of Dental Sciences & Research, Meeyyannoor, Kollam
- CDC — Century International Institute of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Poinachi, Kasaragod
- EID — Educare Institute of Dental Science, Kiliyamannil Campus, Chattiparamba, Malappuram
- IGD — Indira Gandhi Institute of Dental Sciences, Nellikuzhy P O, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
- MBD — Mar Baselios Dental College, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam
- MED — MES Dental College, Perinthalmanna, Palachode P O, Malappuram
- MLD — Malabar Dental College and Research Centre, Chekanoor Road, Mudur P O, Edappal, Malappuram
- PSD — PSM College of Dental Science and Research, Akkikavu, Thrissur
- RDC — Royal Dental College, Iron Hills, Chalissery P O, Palakkad
- SVD — Sri Sankara Dental College, Akathumuri, Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram
Dental Colleges under Kerala Christian Professional College
- PMD — Pushpagiri College of Dental Sciences, Thiruvalla
Dental College as per GO(Rt)No.2487/2013/H& FWD dated:11/07/2013
- NID — Noorul Islam College of Dental Science, Aralummoodu, Neyyattinkara, Thiruvananthapuram
For Fee Structure & other information: NOTIFICATION (click to see)