Manipal University will be planned Manipal UGET 2013. It is a deemed university in Karnataka and in earlier times recognized as Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE). Manipal University has acquired international academic association to give standard superior education in the grounds of Bio-medical, Medicine and Communication with the countries of Germany, Nepal and US.
The NRIs & Foreign apprentices can submit an application for Manipal UGET 2013. Although they will be chosen under the foreign seats reserved for PIO Card Holders, Non-Resident Indians, OCI (abroad Citizens of India) and NRI sponsored apprentices.
The closing date to submit an application for Manipal UGET 2013 is 11th March, 2013. The examination will be held in months of April and May between 15th April – 15th May, 2013. The apprentices who apply for the online exam, they can book the schedule of their selection through Online Test Booking method. The result will be declared on 17th May 2013.
The applicants have to be Indian citizens with a least age of 17 years. Applicants should have passed their class XII exams / its equivalent with as a minimum 55% marks.
Manipal UGET 2013 Test Pattern/syllabus
The test duration will be 2.30 hours
The exam includes 240 Objective Type Questions (MCQ).
The medium of question paper will be in English Language.
The distribution of questions:
- Chemistry – 60 questions
- Physics – 60 questions
- English & General Aptitude – 40 questions
- Mathematics – 80 questions
Admission Procedure of Manipal UGET 2013
The candidates can apply in two methods- online and offline. The information of online and offline application procedures are as follows-
- The Online procedure will comprise of filling an online form available on the official website of the university.
- The candidates must paying an Application fee of Rs. 500/- & an Entrance Test Fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- The payment can be complete via a DD or Net Banking or Credit Card.
- The applicants must download the application form from the website:http://www.manipal.edu/Pages/Welcome.aspx.
- The form should be printed out and filled according to the specified orders.
- The details filled should be accurate and complete.
- Incomplete application form may be cancelled.
- The completed Manipal UGET 2013 form should be mailed to the Admissions Office of Manipal University, prior the last date, along with a DD drawn in favour of Manipal Univeristy and should be payable at Udupi or Manipal.
- The overall amount of DD should consist of Manipal UGET 2013 Entrance Exam Application Fee of Rs. 1600/-.
- The applicants can as well get the Manipal UGET 2013 Application Forms from the Syndicate Bank and State Bank of India branches as per the released notice of the University.
Another process to get the application form is to send a Request Letter to Manipal University at the following address:
Manipal – 576 104
Tel: 0 9243777700
- The applicants must send a DD along with the request letter for Manipal UGET 2013 Entrance test put up with the amount for both application and entrance examination as stated above.
- The applicants should also send a self addressed envelope with their complete and right mailing address.
Manipal UGET 2013 Contact details
Manipal – 576 104
Phone: 0 9243777700