COMEDK or Consortium of Medical, Engineering & Dental, Karnataka Entrance Exam is being conducted by the Karnataka Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association each year for taking admission into Medical, Engineering and Dental courses. This test is conducted for admission in COMEDK member institutions only. The candidates will be eligible to get compete for their desired engineering or medical courses through different entry levels such as COMEDK- PGET and COMEDK- UGET.
COMEDK- PGET exam is conducted for taking admissions into post graduate level courses. COMEDK- PGET 2014 notification has been announced officially. Applications are invited for admission to postgraduate medical and dental programs by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka in 12 medical and 19 dental member institutions.
COMEDK PGET 2014 exam will be conducted at test centers in Bangalore only on Sunday, February 2, 2014.
COMEDK-PGET 2014 Medical & Dental Programs:
- Post Graduate Medical Degree (3 years)
- Post Graduate Medical Diploma (2 years)
- Post Graduate Dental Degree (3 years)
- Post Graduate Dental Diploma (2 years)
COMEDK-PGET 2014 exam Schedule:
- Start date for issue of Online Application — 22/11/2013(Friday)
- Last date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms — 03/01/2014(Friday)
- Uploading of Online Test Admission Ticket in the COMEDK website — 16/01/2014 (Thursday)
- COMEDK PGET -2014 Test Day — 02/02/2014(Sunday)
- Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys — 02/02/2014 (Sunday)
- Last date for receiving objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys –05/02/2014(Wednesday)
- Publishing of Test Score — 17/02/2014 (Monday)
- Publishing of Rank List and uploading of Online Rank Card — 22/02/2014(Saturday)