CMC Vellore Common Entrance Test is held for every year and that is conducted by the Christian Medical College Vellore Association (CMC Vellore) to choose apprentices for admission into different under-graduate level medical and para-medical courses. It is a national level exam and it is the primary qualifying test for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses like MBBS, BDS and B.Sc Nursing. Here is the information about CMC Vellore 2014 Application form.
CMC Vellore 2014 Application form: Candidate will be getting their CMC Vellore 2014 Application form the official website of CMC Vellore 2014.
- At first go to the official website
- Then fill the form very carefully and click the submit button
- Candidates can be completed Payment online, by Demand Draft or ICICI Bank challan
- Candidates can pay a fee of Rs. 850/- directly / by DD in favour of CMC Vellore Association on any listed bank, and should be payable at Vellore.
- After filling the CMC Vellore 2014 Application Form candidate need to send the print out of the filled Application form with the enclosures and the Demand Draft for the Application payment to CMC Vellore Association. Write your name and application number on the backside of the DD previous to dispatching.
- Following this stage you will get an email with your application no.
- Keep the application no as ID and date of birth as password.
- The ID and password will be needed later to download hall ticket/admit card from the website.
**Applicants may apply to capable of a highest of 4 courses in 2 subjects only (e.g. DPM and M.D. Psychiatry = 2 courses in ONE subject). Applicants cannot apply for above 2 subjects. Note that DCP and MD Pathology are measured 2 separate subjects and, Applicants with a DCP will must make a 3 year MD Pathology course.
**Applicants have to mention the order of preference for admittance into the courses in the application form, in the time of applying for more than one course in CMC Vellore 2014 Application Form.
**Applicants WILL NOT BE allowable TO modify EITHER THE selection OF SUBJECT, ORDER OF PREFERENCE.
**Candidates must enclose self-attested, clear photocopies
**Applications received after the last date will not be considered.