AILET 2014 or All India Law Entrance Test is conducted by the National Law University (NLU), Delhi for the courses in Law to take admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates. The undergraduate and postgraduate courses specifically integrated BA, LLB, Ph.D and LL.M program, which is a 5 year integrated programme. This exam is quite popular among the north Indian candidates who are in and around the Indian capital. The applications Form are available from the month of April 2014. AILET 2014 Application form can be collected throughout 2 ways-
- On Line
- Off Line
On line Mode -
- The eligible candidates must have to apply from the official site of AILET- www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- Candidate can make payment of application fee by depositing cash at Post Office/Axis Bank or with Credit/Debit Card and Net banking described fees.
Off line Mode -
- The eligible candidate may apply along with a demand draft of Rs.2, 500/-for general candidates, Rs.1, 000/- in case of SC/ST and persons with disability (PD) drawn in favor of “Registrar, National Law University, Delhi”, payable at Delhi along with copies of requisite Caste/PD Certificate.
- Completed application form in all respects must be sent in person or by post, to the Registrar, National Law University, Delhi, Sector – 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078, on or before specific date.
- For any delay of Applications form by postal or concern department shall not be entertained.
AILET 2014 Application Fees:
- General candidates — 2, 500/-
- SC/ST and persons with disability (PD) — 1, 000/-