All-India Institute of Medical Sciences or AIIMS conducts entrance examination for admission to various undergraduate & post graduate programmes in Medical Sciences. AIIMS are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. It is the world top major group of medical Sciences. AIIMS each year declares admission in MBBS through entrance test. AIIMS Exam is consisting of 200 objective type question (MCQ) and total time –3 hours and 50 minutes. Student need to cover the syllabus to make a good score in AIIMS MBBS2014 Entrance Exam. Here is the information about the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2014.
- Circular Motion
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds: Section B: Organic Chemistry
- Section C: Physical Chemistry
- State of Matter
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Reproductive System
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems -Plant growth and development.
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants: Internal structure of stem and secondary growth; Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions: Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves; photosynthesis. History. Importance. Factors and mechanism, stomatal mechanism. Transpiration and respiration.
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots.
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals. tropic and turgor movements.
- Botany and Human Welfare.